Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
As the customer touch points with your business increase, it becomes critical for customers to get a consistent and seamless experience touch points. With an IVR system, the customers are routed through an Automated Interactive Voice Response unit where they can choose the service they are looking for, while being guided through various voice pre-recorded voice prompts.
1help offers a suite of APIs to integrate with various third party applications for building intelligent IVR systems or intelligent Dialer systems as per your business need. Our APIs are system agnostic and work in a simple way of request and response. Explore more with us and test the limits of what you can achieve using our APIs.
BENEFITS OF USING AN IVR MENU SYSTEM
- Make your call professional - Play a professional welcome message on your business phone, an IVR system can also help in personalizing customer greeting in regional languages
- Standardize customer service - IVRs help to automate basic and generic customer queries, by an IVR many customer queries can be resolved without interacting with the customer support representative.
- Handle off hour’s queries - Play a pre-recorded IVR messages on holidays & off hours
- Handle high call volume- IVR systems helps companies to handle high call volumes. Callers can be directly routed to the right department.
- Prioritize customer calls - IVRs allow you to set priority to customer calls based on the customer LTV, this way you will never lose a high-value customer due to a slow response time or poor customer service.